In the months preceding my 3rd birthday, I might have been classified as a silly-willy.
But since then, I’ve matured into a much older and wiser version of myself and I must say that three looks good on me!
As a 3-year-old:
- Some of my favorite phrases are:
- “What did you said?”
- “What did I did?”
- and “Because why?”
- Once I get picked up from school, you’ll often hear me ask, “How was your day, mom/dad?”
- And on Fridays, I exclaim, “It’s the WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!”
- Currently, my main sport is basketball. I love to watch it, I love to play it, but I do get a bit traumatized when someone falls down on the court.
- I suddenly have strong opinions about my wardrobe. (Just put down the jeans, hand over my fleecey pants & light-up crocs, and nobody will get hurt.)
- I remain a silent pouter.
- I’ve improved on my nose-blowing skills.
- I’m a really good eater, especially when I’m presented with Ramen noodles, strawberries, scrambled eggs with sausage or chorizo, Cheerios, macaroni and cheese, cheeseburgers, pizza…..
- My eczema still bothers me, but it gets better as summer nears.
- I’m pretty good at sticking fruit loops and cheerios up my nose.
- Instead of being scared of storms, I now look forward to snuggling safely between mom and dad in their bed!
- I’ve gone from zero to hero on my gift-opening skills.
The list goes on, but as you can see, it’s good to be three! This year is sure to be triple the fun… just watch!!