Sorry I missed you. I was sleeping. I’d like to reschedule if possible because I really wanted to meet you. I’ve heard great things. Until then, here is my list of discussion points:
- Are you responsible for the Christmas season? If so, thanks. It was all sorts of wonderful. We kicked it off in early December with Christmas tree decorating and a trip to see the holiday train. Since then, we’ve filled as many days as possible with friends, family, food and fun!
- Tell your elves I said “keep up the good work!”
- Mom says the holiday season can be hard for some people, especially if they don’t have friends or family or food. Can you please fix that?
- Next year, could you bring my mom a nose for Christmas? She keeps playing with mine and I don’t like it.
- When other kids ask you to define good, just point to a picture of me. (You’re welcome.)
- Speaking of pictures, we captured a lot of precious memories over the last few weeks. Please see them below! (And feel free to save this evidence of my good behavior for future reference.)
7. Lastly, I have some concerns about my mom. Look what she got me for Christmas…
… a bubble wrap suit. Can you please have a talk with her?
Jaeger Amari Goodenough (on Deerwood Drive)
P.S. If you’re looking for your reindeer, I’m afraid some of them are in our basement. If this is a problem, we may also need to schedule a time for you to meet with my dad.