I turned 6 months old today! Yahooo! At just halfway through my first year of life, I am living large. These days…
- I like to bite my mom’s face when I get excited.
- I’m getting close to learning how to crawl, but my best attempts cause me to go backwards.
- I love to grab my toes and I’m learning how to intentionally move each finger.
- Mom and I chit-chat a lot on the ride home, usually trying to solve the world’s problems.
- I’m making friends at daycare… mostly with the teachers. They can’t get enough of me!
- I’m constantly loved.