In the aftermath of losing Papa, I had to take on new responsibilities, like…
1. Loving on Papa’s pups and teaching Genesee how to cultivate her inner fur momma
2. Getting my (golf cart) driver’s license so I can help make trips to the dumpster
3) Learning how to research real estate on Zillow (thanks, Aunt Nay Nay!)
4) Getting cars ready to sell by being a cute photo bomber in the advertising fliers (Mustang for sale; Little dude not included)
5) And, of course, watching for signs of visits from Papa and Nana Florence, like when these two geese visited Papa’s front yard!
Missing Papa is a big job, but I think he’d be proud of my work ethic.
Your Papa is very proud of you ❤️.