…terrible 2-year old this month!?! I know it’s April Fool’s Day, but I’m not foolin’ around. April is my birthday month!! Be excited.
Below are a few examples of new milestones I’ve worked hard to accomplish before I officially turn 2.
I can now say some 3-syllable words! My first big word was “basketball.” (video)
I can do somersaults! (video)
I am VERY good at scaring people. (video)
I can whistle like a train. (video)
I can catch the football. (video) Sometimes.
I can help wash the car! (video)
I can convince people to do almost anything my cute little face asks of them.
(Like when I got Dan to cover his face in stickers!)
Other notable almost-two-years-old skills include:
- I’ve been sleeping with a pillow for a couple months now and we get along great!
- I experienced my first kiss at school, from a girl named Zella. Can you blame her?!
- I can search for train or tractor videos on YouTube all by myself.
- I can count to 5 most days and up to 10 on a good day.
- I get frightened by ladybugs and thunder.
Just wait and see what I’ll be able to do as an official two-year-old. I’m not sure why everyone says that being two is so terrible… I think it’s going to be great! (Except for those days that I might be terrible.)