Happy Birthday, Abe, and welcome to the year of One, dear friend! Here is my advice for how to make the most of this year:
- Eat dirt while you can still get away with it! (I hear this is frowned upon as we get older.)
- When you do something naughty, just flash your cutest smile. (This get-out-of-jail-free card will expire, so take advantage of your cuteness.)
- Embrace every embarrassing moment. We won’t remember them anyway.
- Grow sharp teeth. (Our peers tend to problem-solve by biting.)
- Run a lot. Jump a lot. Dance a lot. Laugh a lot.
- And, remember: Nobody can do “you” better, so be whoever you want to be… the world is waiting!
P.S. Please consider having a party to celebrate turning 1½… those cupcakes made my tastebuds jump for joy. I mean, I would attend mostly because I truly value our friendship…the cupcakes are just a nice little bonus.