On July 16, 2015 I turned 15 months old. To celebrate, my doctor invited me over to his office to hang out! I assumed we were going to play fun games, but it was a set-up. Instead, he said I had to endure 3 shots and get all sorts of measurements. I thought we did that last time I visited him. Rude! Once I was onto his dirty trick, I tried to hide behind the chair.
But, he found me. And here’s what we learned:
- I’m 22 lbs and 13 oz, or “fashionably slim,” says Doc.
- 2 ft, 7 inches puts me in the 57th percentile for height/length.
- My peanut head, however, remains below average at the 27th percentile.
- Even though I’m pretty tough, I’m still not a fan of those dang shots.
Needles, however, aren’t the only thing on my Dislike List these days. I also have a negative reaction to:
- Watermelon (Yuck!)
- Car washes (Scary!)
- Life jackets (Not at all comfortable)
- and Puppets (See photos below)
Yet, as I grow older, I also find more things to love:
- Root beer floats (Yes, please!)
- Pickles (I get that from Mom)
- Fireworks (So. Cool.)
- Ping pong balls (Throwing them across my classroom is the best)
- Window-licking (See photo below)
So, if anyone is interested in being my best friend forever, please reference my above list of favorites.
Nice job, hiding behind the chair, Jaeger! I will keep that in mind for my next checkup. I love licking everything, too! -Sonia